We are social distancing to keep patients and staff safe
We understand that the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) provides challenges for us all and this is a difficult time. Please abide by these simple rules to limit close contact in this clinic and reduce the risk to our patients and staff:
- PLEASE DO NOT come into the clinic if you are experiencing cold/flu symptoms. Please call reception on 3381 1800 to notify them of your arrival from outside the practice main doors or before entering the lift.
- PLEASE DO NOT bring any friends or extended family to your appointment.
- PLEASE DO NOT arrive early. Wait in your car until only a couple of minutes before your appointment.
- PLEASE DO NOT sit and chat with other patients after your appointment, but rather, leave the practice as soon as practical.
- PLEASE keep 1.5 metres from our reception staff. Please DO NOT stand at or rest on the reception desk.
Thank you, Bremer Medical Centre