Bremer Medical Centre is an AGPAL accredited practice meeting the high standards for safe and quality health care set by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. We have an ongoing commitment to quality improvement and to training the next generation of doctors, nurses and allied health.
Bremer Medical Centre focuses on the needs of the local community, with emphasis on wellness and preventative care. We work collaboratively with others within the local medical community to manage patients with complex health needs and provide advanced care services.
Our services include…
- Innovative general practice
- Complex care and chronic disease service
- Allied health services
- General practice services which are aligned with the needs of the community
- Networked, interdisciplinary healthcare – linking our clinic, community health practitioners and allied health professionals
- Collaboration and communication – taking a team approach to patient care, we can achieve the best possible health outcomes for our patients
- Innovation – exploring new ways to achieve the best possible healthcare outcomes for our patients
- Teaching and learning – embracing opportunities for our clinicians to continue their learning and guide the next generation of care-providers.