We provide a range of services
At Bremer Medical Centre we are more than just a medical centre; we provide a diverse range of services dedicated to the healthy future of our community.
From general medical, healthy ageing and illness prevention, to infant health and allied health, Bremer Medical Centre provides a fresh approach to community health care all in the one, convenient location.
Our patients can access the following range of health services:
- General medical services to all members of the family and the community
- Child health and immunisation
- Travel vaccines
- Women’s and men’s health
- Workers Compensation consultations
- Work and insurance medical examinations
- Minor surgery and skin lesion removal
- Chronic disease management
- Antenatal and shared care
- Pap smears
- Family planning
- Weight Management
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Asthma care – Spirometry
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Exercise Physiology
We also support Queensland Government Health initiatives. My health for life is a free, six-month program with a health coach to help you to achieve your health goals. Delivered by an alliance of health organisations, the program is designed to help Queenslanders lessen their risk of developing conditions such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Find out more.