A medical centre for the local community
Bremer Medical Centre is a not-for-profit organisation owned and operated by The University of Queensland (UQ).
We are located in Ipswich. The clinic was established with $10m in funding through the Federal Government’s GP Super Clinic initiative.
Bremer Medical Centre focuses on the particular needs of the local community, with particular emphasis on wellness and preventative care. We work collaboratively with others within the local medical community to manage patients with complex health needs and provide advanced care services.
Our Services Include…
- Innovative General Practice
- Complex Care and Chronic Disease Service
- Allied Health Services
- General Practice services which are aligned with the needs of the individual communities within which we are located
- Networked, interdisciplinary healthcare – linking our clinics, other local GPs, community health practitioners and allied health professionals
- Collaboration and Communication – by taking a team approach to patient care, we can truly achieve the best possible health outcomes for our patients
- Innovation – exploring new ways to achieve the best possible healthcare outcomes for our patients
- Teaching & Learning – establishing new opportunities for our staff and students to learn and apply their skills